GURPS High Fantasy
Session Notes - Session 1
- Gaming start, bright flash after trying to exit the Will Wheaton gaming session Sunday.
- The group wakes up in individual caves with a horse and our characters equipment.
- Group meets up in a clearing and discovers they have somehow become their characters. Magic works!
- The party decides to investigate what happened to the other two players.
- Finds the Dwarven “Tank,” he did not make it and was just a charred body.
- Find the Human Noble Thief, same as the Dwarf.
- By afternoon the party went back to the clearing, took a small break and then decided to head into town.
- Skyler promised not to feed on any of the party without their consent.
- Cortez continues to deny he is a vampire.
- Go to the livestock merchant. The horse evaluator is out today but will be back tomorrow.
- Visit Town Hall, learn there is a vampire problem which started a week and a half ago. 50K gold reward.
- In morning need to go to cartographer to bring a map to the town mayor Simon Felweather. In the afternoon go back to get attack details. He will also provide city credentials to travel after curfew.
- The mages spend the evening identifying the various items and magic equipment.
- Zyria goes down to the bar. Encounters a woman of question, agrees to meet her upstairs. The woman and a mage meet Zyria. They cast a truthfulness spell on her. They discuss the Assassins Guild. Someone will contact Zyria tomorrow.
- Zyria comes back to the group stull under the spell.
- Miranda casts a Wild Talent know true name on Tarie, Isabel Marie Morgan.
- Group will split money 4 ways and most of the group will be joining a guild.
- There was a long debate about morality of vampire feeding. Eventually everyone is just frustrated in one or more ways and just go to bed.